Friday, September 25, 2015
Let’s Put Our Cities on the Map is a program designed to empower communities to support their local businesses and encourage them to get on the map. Local businesses keep our communities strong; when we help them succeed on the web, they make our communities even stronger. The How to Win @ Local workshop is a Google presentation hosted by Chicago Style SEO. Visit www.gybo.com to learn more about the program, then RSVP for a Free session at www.chicagostyleseo.com/
Businesses with complete listings online are twice as likely to be considered reputable. Find out how your listing appears when customers search for your business on Google Search and Maps. Visit gybo.com/business and type in your business name to get recommendations on how to improve your presence online. Then rsvp for this free Local SEO workshop Let's Put Our Cities #OnTheMap
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Thursday, September 17, 2015
- ► 2019 (163)
- ► 2018 (265)
- ► 2017 (136)
- ► 2016 (109)
- Chamber After Dark - September 2015
- Let’s Put Our Cities on the Map with Google
- Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce Halloween Gala 2015
- Super Moon with us at Leone Beach!
- Unwind Sanctuary at R Public House
- What Your Business Needs to Know About the Minimum...
- Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce sponsors Willye B....
- Chicago Comedy Film Festival endorsement
- ▼ September (8)
- ► 2014 (120)
- ► 2013 (386)
- ► 2012 (230)
- ► 2011 (18)
- ► 2010 (793)